Halloween is coming and it's a great time to have a themed-promotion for your business. Here are a few ideas to spruce up your Halloween-themed promotions.
1. Promote a Halloween specific color or pattern for a product-based business. You can have customers select orange and black items for a special discounted price.
2. Have a Halloween Sale. This could be an in-store or virtual, on-line sale. Tell your customers to use the promo code: "Halloween" for XX percent off.
3. Host a Halloween Event. If you have a physical location, why not throw a Halloween party while showcasing your business.
4. Create a Halloween Social Media Campaign. Encourage your followers to share a photo of their best Halloween costume as their entry to win a prize.
5. Add a Halloween themed product or item to your menu offerings. This is great for food-based businesses who could offer a limited time Halloween themed drink or dessert.
There are so many ideas you could do, but it starts with a plan and if you want this plan to make your business money you need... A Marketing Strategy!
>> Download Your Free Marketing Strategy Guide Here <<
Tiffany Velvet English is the founder of Velvetstyle, a marketing company based in Chicago, that creates promotions and marketing campaigns for business owners to reach new customers. She enjoys lots of coffee, rooftop dining, and listens 90s music daily. Her dream is to become a digital nomad and live abroad, while owning a hammock. Subscribe to the Velvetstyle Biz Buzz for weekly tips on how to market your business.